1. Use a mechanical mixer instead of stir sticks. Mixing the clear coat at high speeds for a good 5-10 minutes will leave you with a lot fewer bubbles. Fewer bubbles, less pain, and amazing finishes!
2. Warm-up your tabletop epoxy before using it, especially during the colder months for perfect consistency.
3. Avoid using any household glass cleaner on oil-based projects, which will dull your projects' shine quickly.
4. This is a hard one, but use a surface that is level, it makes it much easier for the epoxy to do its job, which also prevents wasting your epoxy.
5. It’s important to make sure that the form you’re using is leak-proof! You can ensure this by using Tyvek tape on the bottom and sides of your form.
Is there anyone who hasn’t wanted to dabble in a DIY or Home Improvement project? The whole idea that epoxy is too complicated, is completely untrue. There are new epoxy products that make projects fun, easy, and will leave you smiling ear to ear. Three new epoxy products that Steve uses are from Upstart Epoxy.
The line is not just for professionals like Steve. “Upstart is the sound of a revolution in epoxy,” says Upstart customer John W. “Until Upstart, epoxy projects were difficult and out of reach for most hobbyists."
Steve Herrera believes you should enjoy the entire process of an epoxy project and not have to over-stress on the nitty details. Steve's Instagram account @refinednaturesantafe which now has over 100,000 followers, is a testament to this belief as you'll always find Steve smiling ear to ear while he's working on his next incredible epoxy project.
Upstart Epoxy products come with everything you need to get started on your next project.
THANK YOU! These are THE products I've been waiting for all my life. After two months of using Upstart Epoxy instead of my old epoxy, my projects are so much better! (and more fun!)
This is by far the easiest to use epoxy ever! I love working on projects when I'm using Upstart Epoxy
Upstart is amazing! Just got my order and I couldn't be happier! I've spent a lot of $$ on products over the years that have been a complete waste of money, but Upstart is worth every penny.
I had friends over last night who saw my first project….I'm a beginner and had never tried epoxy before…..I had several comments on how great my table looked and I owe it Upstart!!!